A key position for a Director has become available within a highly respected listed property consultancy in London.
Providing a comprehensive valuation service to banks, pension funds, life assurance companies, unit trusts and listed property companies for accounts, tax, stock market, acquisition and sales purposes, our client has long-established ties with both landlords and occupiers alike in London and nationally. They offer a multi-faceted service to clients encompassing management, capital markets, business rates, and asset management. This is a hybrid role of both delivery and business development; you will be leveraging their impeccable reputation to double turnover in the next two years and grow the team.
About the role:
· Recruit, manage and lead a high-performing team
· Produce, drive and deliver annual budget and three-year business plan/growth strategy
· Full budgetary P&L responsibility
· Prepare formal tenders and lead pitches
· Identify and execute new business opportunities
· Work with existing and new clients to grow revenue
· Take advantage of cross-selling opportunities with colleagues in other teams
· Provide high quality and often complex monthly, quarterly and annual Red Book valuations
· Provide a responsive and high quality service for some of the best-known institutions, funds and REITs in the UK
· Use bespoke valuation models together with systems such as Argus Capitalisation and Developer
· Undertake scenario-based appraisals, pre-purchase due diligence, assist with fund reporting, liaison with managing agents, asset managers and other advisers, to provide value added initiatives
· Actively network with other divisions and individuals from other firms in order to develop strong relationships
· Around 10-15 years’ PQE
· RICS Registered Valuer
· Extensive network of contacts with lenders, propcos, family offices, funds, developers, REITs etc.
· Ambitious, “go-getting” personality
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Ability to communicate articulately and concisely in writing and orally
· Lateral thinker, able to see angles for new business and problem solve
· Good numerical reasoning, ability to analyse and optimise valuation reports and recommendations
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
Our client has ambitious plans to grow the team by 50% in the coming year so management experience is essential along with an ability to generate business. There are several Directors due to retire imminently and as such this represents an excellent opportunity to progress to board level and become a key player in shaping the direction of the firm. Benefits are competitive and with a very strong balance sheet, the company has performed well despite relatively difficult recent times. If you are looking for a fresh challenge which offers unrivalled progression and the opportunity to really make a mark on the outcome and direction of the company, apply below today.