Joshua Robert is proud to be working with a leading Public Sector consultancy firm which specialises in the delivery of services including strategy and planning, property services, sustainability and programme, project and cost management services. The Job
You will be responsible for the service delivery and performance of several projects of varying breadth and scope, leading and managing those projects and working as part of a team on significant commissions.
- Provide a full range of project management services relating to major capital development programmes as well as individual projects to a variety of clients;
- Ensure that Value and Risk Management techniques are applied at the outset of a project in conjunction with the Programme Management team where appropriate, and developing a culture of risk and value awareness within programme and project delivery teams;
- Support all Company service lines in promotion and selling of integrated 'solutions' (comprising multi-disciplinary inputs) to client organisations;
- Implement an approach to service delivery that focuses on Benefits Realisation at an affordable cost to the client organisation
- Support the development, training and motivation of employees in the Project Management Team to ensure they deliver the highest standards both individually and as a team, to achieve the quality standards in line with Company objectives, ensuring that team utilisation rates perform against target;
What you get
- Professional qualification in service delivery related subject, educated to a Degree or equivalent level in a relevant field or with equivalent experience in a construction role
- Experience as a Project Manager gained in programme and project environments, successfully delivering projects of £50k to £10m+ in a construction or Estates role, including a record of achievement in delivering complex projects and change management programmes
- Understanding of construction contract management including standard forms of contract and procurement options
- Knowledge of programme and project management methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of statutory requirements associated with capital construction schemes including mechanical and electrical services requirements, planning approvals, building regulations, health and safety, sustainability and environmental legislation, and legislation relating to patient and public involvement.
- Good knowledge of construction contract management including standard forms of contract and understanding of capital and procurement protocols, applicable to the NHS
competitive base salary + pension + life insurance + yearly bouns + big emphasis on Learning and Development