Our client is a successful Investment Company within Private Equity Real Estate space, with strong business track-record internationally as well as a strong focus in their people. As the team is growing, this reputable company is looking to hire a Senior Human Resource Manager within their Singapore team.
We are looking for an experienced HR Manager, from the Investments (Real Estate / Private Equity) sector, with strong track-record in delivering HR strategies to support investment platforms successful.
This role will be reporting directly to the Head of HR, focusing on the following core responsibilities:
- To build and develop a highly competent workforce and high-performance organisation, while being aligned with organisational goals.
- To contribute and deliver HR strategies that create a positive impact on business results.
- To align the delivery of HR operations with the Head of Departments and Employees.
- To assist the Head of HR in identifying key HR issues, contributing information, analysis, making recommendations to ensure HR operations and relevant solutions are delivered in a smooth and effective way with the objective to drive organisational effectiveness.
- To assist the Head of HR in adapting and implementing HR Functions, not limited to the area of Organisational Development, Recruitment, Compensation and Benefits, Development, Retention, HRMS as well as Employee Relations within the Department.
To be shortlisted for interview, you will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a related field. Institute for Human Resource Professionals (IHRP) certification (i.e. IHRP-SP) or equivalent certification would be preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience in HR, where experience in people management would be advantageous.
- Experience in the asset management (including real estate)/ investment/ funds management/private equity industry with large established corporations preferred.
- Good understanding of the abovementioned industry, related organisations, business processes and functions preferred.
- Good knowledge of end-to-end HR operations and related documentation, and good understanding of manpower regulations and statutory requirements.Strong communication, influencing, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills