Work for one of the largest real estate developer with global footprint and properties under their massive balance sheet.
This is a Portfolio / Asset Management position responsible for the a large portfolio of retail assets in Singapore, playing a key role in setting the strategies for the assets under management to ensure optimal and sustainable investment returns for the portfolio of assets.
Core focus of this role includes the following responsibilities:
- Develop asset plans supported by financial hold-sell analysis and 5-year operating budgets on an annual basis
- Provide strategic direction and drive implementation of asset strategies; working in partnership with the property manager and other internal/external stakeholders
- Lead retail and financial feasibilities for asset enhancement projects
- Participate in asset acquisition and divestment initiative(s)
- Be responsible for management reporting, annual asset valuation and other corporate responsibilities for assets under management
- Monitor real estate market and retail sector trends
To be a successful candidate for this role, we are looking for an experienced Real Estate Asset Manager with at least 12 years experience in managing retail assets in Singapore. Highly numerate with experience in leading asset strategies for retail or mixed-use developments in Singapore. On the leadership front, you will have experience in leading a team of staffs directly.