Project Support officer, PSO, Contracting, IT, Bristol, Bids, Project Coordinator
Your new company
Opportunity to join one of the most recognisable organisation within the public sector who are on their journey of continuous digital transformation. The well known client is based in Bristol, with links to all major transport routes.
Your new role
Your duties will include but not limited too;
- Logging, tracking and forecasting of bids and generating income reports.
- The management of storage databases relating to the bid process.
- Direct reports into Project manager.
- Using the internal time recording system to create used time vs project allocation analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong analytical skills
- will need strong excel skills (intermediate and above)
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Experience in data manipulation
- A positive attitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment
What you'll get in return
- A rewarding contract - starting on an initial term until the end of the financial year with possibility to extend. (Client discretion).
- Competitive day rate.
- Chance to work at one of the most reputable organisations in the south west.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.