Chartered Building Surveyor
Scott Davidson is looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years post-qualified experience to join their small niche residential surveying company in London with office centrally located.
If you are an MRICS qualified Building Surveyor who is looking to become a director of the company within 3 years and future ownership of the company thereafter - then please make contact as this maybe an exciting career move for you.
This role offers a high level of autonomy, flexible working and comes with a portfolio of existing clients that need to be serviced and supported. This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded building surveyor who is looking to springboard their career.
The successful candidate will be:
- MRICS qualified
- Servicing a portfolio of existing clients
- Live in London or have easy access into London
- Have own car
- Experience of Building Surveys (RICS level 3 reports)
- Experience of the Party Wall Act
- Have a strong technical capability
- Have excellent communication skills
Excellent package with benefits:
- Bonus scheme
- Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
- Professional subscriptions paid for
- Supportive team
To directly apply click "Apply Now"