Property Manager/ Residential/ Factoring/ Glasgow/ Vacancy
Your new company
Hays are currently working with an Independent Property Management firm in Glasgow to assist them in recruiting a new property manager within their residential business. This company provides an unrivalled service for the management of a wide range of properties, from traditional tenements to modern blocks of flats and grounds maintenance.
Your new role
In order to deliver a high level of customer service they require key staff to provide a wide range of property management functions across a range of duties, to effectively manage an allocated portfolio of buildings, providing efficient customer service and proactive day to day property management.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working in a residential property management role is essential (at least 2 years)
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing such company procedures in a consistent manner.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- Excellent IT skills including Word and Excel skills
- Make responsible decisions on behalf of the company and in doing so ensure that the best process is in place in order to achieve the best possible outcome
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.