I am currently recruiting for a Development Surveyor for a 12 month contract with a Local Government organisation near Warwickshire. This role will see the redevelopment of commercial and operational assets, including the high streets to support the development of this area. A really interesting role that could be extended. This is a great role that has really interesting, small scale developments to get involved in. Apply for more information.
My client is a local government organisation near Warwickshire. They are a council who I am proud to partner with as they are adjusting to the challenges that covid and the market has thrown at them over the last two years. A great team to be a part of!
The key responsibilities of the Development Surveyor include but are not limited to:
- overseeing property developments from empty plots of land to fully operational buildings
- researching the local property market
- evaluating development plans, taking into consideration a range of legal, social, financial and environmental factors
- advising clients and colleagues about how developments can be granted planning permission
- liaising with architects, builders, engineers and other construction professionals
- measuring and valuing land and property
- visiting property sites in order to keep track of developments
- communicating and meeting with clients and colleagues
The successful candidate would have experience of:
- Experience of commercial developments
- Someone who is available to start a new contract around March
- Ideally would have experience of working with or engaging with public sector clients
- Be both analytical, a good communicator and creative
- Very important that they are a loyal team player
The candidate would expect:
- A salary between £45-50,000
- A local government pension
- Flexible working arrangements
- Laptop and phone
- An opportunity to put a fantastic project on their CV.