Acquisitions Analyst- Real Estate
**Experience in BTR/PRS/PBSA in the UK is a must
We are looking to speak to Real Estate Analysts, who are looking to make the next move in their career and would be interested in joining a leading UK Real Estate Investor-Developer, with a focus on the Built-To-Rent and the Student Accommodation sectors. The analyst will support the acquisitions team in identifying new investment development opportunities.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Identify new development investment opportunities through market research and data reporting
- Conduct due diligence and financial analysis
- Prepare investment appraisals
- Support the transactions process
- Assist in all interactions with brokers, solicitors, landowners and other stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the multi-unit residential sector, will have advanced Excel modelling skills, and is keen to be part of a dynamic and commercial team.
If you match the above criteria, then send your CV to Adriana.firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.