A multi-disciplined, award-winning construction consultancy are seeking a commercially minded Building Surveyor (3+ years) to join their South East London based team.
Committed to positively impacting the lives of all employees as well as local communities and the environment, this consultancy boast an industry leading staff turnover rate and it is easy to see why.
Tailored personal and professional development plans, the opportunity to work alongside a wide range of clients and long-standing frameworks, and the chance to work collaboratively in a team of positive, enthusiastic, and passionate Building Surveyors.
(sectors include mixed-use/regeneration, healthcare, education & social housing)
The Successful Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled (3+ years private practice/consultancy experience)
- Social housing project exposure preferred (defect diagnosis, refurbishments, expert witness reports)
- Positive-minded, enthusiastic with a desire to learn and develop with a forward-thinking consultancy
- Commutable distance to South East London
- £30,000 - £40,000
- Structured APC support
- Varied project exposure
- Positive, enthusiastic, and collaborative working environment
- Generous benefits scheme
To find out more, feel free to contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James to schedule an initial confidential discussion at a time that suits.
#buildingsurveying #rics #apc #property #buildingsurveyor #brandonjames