The Partner of a London based, Quantity Surveying team, is seeking a confident, articulate, Project Quantity Surveyor to join his close knit team in Oxford Circus, London.
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will join a young and hard working team who are responsible for a range of residential and commercial office projects, acting as Quantity Surveyors and Employer's Agents.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will be able to work on projects independently but also be willing support the team on other schemes.
You will be ambitious and eager to progress. This is a long term opportunity which offers a clear pathway to Associate.
- Confident, client facing, hard working
- Team player
- Residential project experience
- Comfortable acting as a Quantity Surveyor and Employer's Agent
- Degree qualified
- MRICS, or close to completing
- Pre and post contract experience
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 26 days annual leave
- Pathway to Associate
- Mobile and laptop
- Join a sociable, hardworking team
- RICS training and professional fees
- Flexible working conditions
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Project Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Senior Quantity Surveyor