A multi functional, Quantity Surveying consultancy in Hertfordshire are seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor who, given time, would be eager to play a leading role on the running of the company.
Based in St Albans, the successful Quantity Surveyor will join a close knit team of 10 Surveyors who work on an array of retail, logistics, hotels, mixed use residential, and restaurants.
You will also be exposed to one of the largest asset management companies.
The Quantity Surveyor
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be joining a company with great longevity, a good atmosphere and a supportive environment which encourages growth.
- Competent Quantity Surveyor, both pre and post contract
- Ambitious and client facing
- Hard working
- Degree qualified and preferably MRICS
- Able to commute within St Albans
- An opportunity to have a senior role in the company, over time
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Professional membership fees
- APC training and CPDs
- Mobile and laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Construction