A forward thinking UK private practice based in South East London is seeking Chartered Surveyors to join their quickly expanding firm
This modern firm is looking for MRICS Certified Chartered Surveyors with at least 2 years PQE and experience working within London.
The practice is looking to expand rapidly in 2021
The Successful Residential Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS with 2 years PQE.
- Produce high quality reports in an efficient and timely manner.
- Hold a Full clean driving licence.
- Develop a reputation for being a market expert amongst peers.
- Interested in a great work life balance.
- Salary: £25,000
- APC Pathway to RICS Chartership.
- Petrol Allowance
- RICS annual membership paid.
Chartered Surveyor - Red Book - MRICS - Valuation Surveyor - London N6
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036