Our client is an established PLC Lender with broad market representation through a number of its operational brands. Their current focus includes, but is not limited to, private rented sector Buy-to-Let, commercial and semi-commercial mortgages, residential development finance, bespoke and specialist residential lending and secured funding lines.
They are currently seeking a RICS qualified valuation surveyor / staff valuer (min 1 year PQE) to undertake a range of valuation and occasional inspection duties with relation to their audit, compliance and secured lending operations.
The core of this staff valuer role is to provide valuation, loan security, consultancy and quality assurance advice and strategies within agreed SLA’s and which are aligned to the Bank’s risk profile with a view to:
- Review third party consultant reports.
- Undertake property visits and site inspections where necessary.
- Provide property reports and assist specific cases when required.
- To undertake and provide Quality Assurance in accordance with an approved framework.
- Assist with the delivery of property and valuation training to other departments.
- Provide updated market commentary reports when required.
- Maintain the company’s compliance standards.
In return for the above, our client is offering a basic salary circa £40-42k along with a discretionary annual bonus, 25 days holiday, Private Healthcare (single cover with option to add family members) as well as an excellent pension scheme (8% employer – 5% employee).
If you currently hold a RICS qualification (AssocRICS/MRICS) with between 1 year – 18 months PQE (in valuation) and would like to express your interest, please apply now via RICS recruit.