Due to our continued growth programme we have a number of vacancies across England, Scotland and Wales for RICS accredited surveyors with VRS certification.
We have a fun, caring culture and recognise that ‘people are key to the success of our business’. Our values are demonstrated by our behaviours: Willingness, Excellence, Creativity, Enabling others, Active, Team focused and Encouraging others.
- You will be RICS accredited
- Ideally have VRS accreditation
- UK Based – right to work status required or visa to work in the UK
- Experience of residential surveying and mortgage valuations essential
The role is locally based, with full administrative support from our team at our Chippenham headquarters office..
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service
- Car allowance + mileage
- Mentoring for new recruits
- Discounts on high street shopping
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- Funded employee events
- A fun and supportive environment, with a full team behind you to help you succeed.
If you are interested in joining our team please call Lisa Fife, our head of HR for an informal and confidential chat on 01249 444465 or email your CV using the application form below or visit our website to view all of our current vacancies.