- Senior Building Surveyor
- £50,000 – £60,000 + Pension + Christmas/NY off
- 1 year to Associate. 3 years to partner.
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Are you a Senior Building Surveyor looking for progression to Associate within 1 year and Equity Partner in 3 years? This established multi-disciplinary consultancy can offer a genuine pathway to partnership for an enthusiastic and driven Senior Building Surveyor.
Our client is an established multi-disciplinary consultancy offering Building Surveying and Architectural services across a range of industry sectors including; high-end residential for private clients (new build, alteration/extension), commercial, private education and office to residential development. Project values vary from £500k - £2m.
They offer a friendly work environment which is team focussed and family oriented. They have a spacious office allowing for a safe and easily socially distanced space and are also happy to offer flexible working.
Having had a very strong year and with a large amount of work already in the pipline for 2021, they are now recruiting for a driven Chartered Building Surveyor who can be part of the companies growth from their offices in Haywards Heath, East Sussex.
Person Specification: Chartered Building Surveyor
- Chartered Building Surveyor - MRICS
- Strong experience in leading/co-ordinating building projects
- Ability to run and mentor a team
- Excellent communication/client liaison skills
- Enthusiastic and driven individual with desire to progress towards Partnership
Roles & Responsibilities: Chartered Building Surveyor
A core part of this role with be leading/co-ordinating building projects, including:
- overseeing feasibility and planning drawings
- overseeing preparation of Building Regulations and Construction issue drawings
- preparing Specifications of Works
- overseeing preparation of JCT contract documentation
- co-ordinating preparation of drawing revisions, during progress on site
- monitoring works in progress, contract administration including QS role for the contract admin
- client liaison and project lead during all the project stages
In addition, experience in Party Wall matters and pre-acquisition Building Surveys as well as other typical Building Surveying professional work would be useful.
Salary & Package:
Our client is offering a salary of £50,000 – £60,000 dependent on experience.
APPLY: Chartered Building Surveyor
To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning – 01243 933 263 / 07769 551846.
To apply please send your CV ASAP – email@example.com or apply on this page.
Chartered Building Surveyor Jobs from HD Surveyors