A Chartered Quantity Surveying consultancy with a vast client base and busy work load are seeking a Project / Senior Quantity Surveyor to join them in Kent.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will work alongside a team of Associates and Junior Surveyors on a myriad of residential, education, and industrial projects; providing pre and post contract services.
You will also have your own projects to run independently, from inception to completion.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- BSc in Quantity Surveying
- MRICS, or committed to achieving
- PQS/Consultancy experience
- A successful track record of running projects
- Residential, or Education project experience
- Able to commute around Kent
- £45,000 - £55,000
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Professional membership fees
- APC training and CPDs
- Mobile and laptop
- Career progression
- Long term, job security
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / Cost Consultant / Project Surveyor