All About Us
Currie & Brown is currently looking for a director of cost consultancy for the healthcare team, to be based in the London and South East region.
The successful candidate will support the regional managing director and senior directors in maintaining a high standard of service delivery across the London and South East region, achieving successful outcomes for our clients, working to promote the company and services to potential new and existing clients, capturing and sharing knowledge across projects, enhancing our culture of innovation and reinforcing our reputation as preferred service provider.
All About The Role
Responsibilities for the successful candidate will include:
- Leading, managing and mentoring the existing team of healthcare cost consultants
- Developing and expanding the existing client base across the sector
- Managing and supporting the team engaged on existing healthcare commissions
- Developing and improving the performance of the team; formulating and implementing a local and national growth plan in consultation with other directors
- Managing the recruitment, supervision and development of staff within the healthcare team
- Participating in bid winning, including drafting proposals and attending key industry events
- Implementing and monitoring relevant administration systems as well as standards for customer care
- Undertaking responsibility for P&L, including managing and controlling financial performance via Agresso
- Directing staff within the team on timely billings and cash collection to improve lock-up and taking action where necessary
- Managing the administration of the team, ensuring that facilities and working practices follow company guidelines
- Supporting the regional managing director and senior directors in annual budget process, providing monthly financial forecasts and periodic stress testing
- Working collaboratively with other directors to share best practice, service delivery, knowledge and resources
- Undertaking responsibility for personal and industry compliance
- Ensuring regular audits and peer reviews of projects are undertaken
- Undertaking responsibility for compliance with the company's health and safety policy and other relevant policies
- Raising the profile of Currie & Brown within the healthcare industry and promoting new business opportunities
All About You
- Technical qualification in a construction-related discipline
- Membership of a relevant professional organisation
- A minimum of 10 years' technical delivery experience gained within a construction consultancy
- Significant experience and evidence of performing in a similar role
- Knowledge of local and national healthcare marketplace
- Good technical writing, client-facing and communication skills
- Well-organised, diligent, proactive, assertive and willing to work in a mutually supportive environment
- A team player with a 'can-do' attitude, outgoing, polite, patient, diplomatic, personable, respectful and flexible
Currie & Brown is one of the world's leading physical assets management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets, and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With principal offices in Dubai, Hong Kong, London, Mumbai, New York and Shanghai, we operate throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, India and the Middle East.