Property Project Manager - Global Real Estate Services Provider - Central London
Your new company
I am representing a global leading real estate services provider who are looking to appoint a Project Manager (building surveying background) to be based in their London Office.
Your new role
You will be working with investors and developers to manage refurbishment projects as well as working with occupiers to manage Category-B fit-outs. You will be joining a highly motivated, sociable, driven and extremely supportive team, who is looking for someone like-minded to join them immediately to work on a range of projects.
What you'll need to succeed
* MRICS qualified or equivalent.
* Other project management, engineering, design or cost management qualifications will also be considered.
* Track record working in the London Office Sector as a Project Manager delivering successful projects.
* Possesses vision and is able to develop complex strategies and solutions.
* Ability to be a part of a pitch team and present project strategy and approach.
* Ability to support lead PMs from inception to completion whilst working across multiple projects.
* Commits to challenging goals and delivers consistently against these.
* Robust and prepared to lead from the front.
* Ethical with strong integrity.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading global property company. The role can offer a salary of £50,000 annual salary + corporate company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.