Joshua Robert Recruitment is excited to be working in partnership with a prominent firm of chartered surveyors with offices within the East and West Midlands, and South East regions. They have an interesting opportunity for a Compulsory Purchase Surveyor to join their established and growing team Northamptonshire.
The role is to undertake compulsory purchase work, acting exclusively on behalf of landowners. Joining a small high performing team and have the opportunity to manage own caseload at an early stage but have the support of senior surveyors at all times.
- Liaising with authority agents, project managers and engineers during construction on behalf of claimants.
- Advising on the compulsory purchase process, the ‘compensation code’ and suitable mitigation measures.
- Working with planning, valuation, development and business consulting to deliver integrated client advice.
- Assessing and agreeing compensation claims for landowners (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Submitting statutory objections, applications to local planning authority’s and advance payment requests.
- Cooperating with other professional advisors (where applicable) to achieve the best outcome for the client.
The successful individual will be a RICS Chartered Surveyor with a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience. They will hold previous experience in compulsory purchase & compensation.
The role boasts a competitive salary, generous holiday allowance and numerous benefits. The company has an employee centric culture and offers a fantastic work life balance. The role sits within a supportive and growing team offering a clear route through to partnership level.
For more information, please contact us:
0121 582 0877