This is a significant opportunity for a Valuation Surveyor with at least 12 months post qualification (MRICS) residential valuation experience to join a rapidly expanding, dynamic team. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. The individual must have excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to coherently articulate views on value.
This rapidly growing residential real estate investment company providing affordable housing across the UK are currently recruiting a Valuation Associate to join their team of housing, development and finance professionals. Backed by a large institutional investor their portfolio consists of over 8,000 100% new build units with plans to deliver a pipeline of over 20,000 units by 2022.
- Coordinating with internal acquisition, project delivery and operation teams to obtain critical data for valuation process.
- Reviewing and debating internal valuations.
- Instructing and liaising with valuers throughout the acquisition and delivery process.
- Assisting in the review of new bids on investment opportunities.
- Assisting the Head of Underwriting and senior members of the team on ad hoc analysis projects.
- Obtaining latest market evidence from new build sales teams and local agents to inform and support internal valuations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 12 months post qualification experience in a residential valuation role. A strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload is essential. Experience in new build residential valuation and proficiency in the use of excel is also required.
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits, along with the opportunity to work at a residential investment company with a long-term investment strategy to provide affordable housing across the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh