A sociable, multi disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking a confident Quantity Surveyor to join their professional and diverse Quantity Surveying team in London.
Working alongside the Associates, the successful Quantity Surveyor will undertake a varied workload acting as a Quantity Surveyor or Contract Administrator. On smaller schemes, you will carry out a dual, QS/CA role.
Project wise, the successful Quantity Surveyor will be exposed to a range of high end residential, hotel, commercial, and healthcare schemes.
The Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS, or close to completing
- Good JCT knowledge
- Comfortable carrying out a Contract Administration role
- Able to deliver projects independently
- Good pre and post contract experience
- £40,000 - £55,000
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays
- RICS fees
- Career progression
- Sociable working environment
- Private healthcare
- Season ticket loan
- Mobile and Laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Cost Management / Quantity Surveying / Contract Administration / Employers Agent / Project Surveyor