My client is keen to add an Associate to their Strategic Advisory team. The role entails giving clients problem solving advice across their portfolio’s. It could be for a well-established client like the GPA or a Local Authority who have investment, operational and regeneration assets and they need to drive efficiencies out of them all but don’t know how best to.
The focus tends to be on clients in the following sectors: Town Centre, Transport & Infrastructure and Housing.
The successful candidate will be expected to gain an in-depth understanding of the client (and their sector), their objectives and priorities. It is a collaborative role, identifying and solving problems for their clients. You will be responsible for bringing first class quality to the client, managing response time and providing a value-added service.
• Various Council’s and London Boroughs
• Network rail
• Homes England
About the role
Your main duties and responsibilities will include:
- Trusted advisor and contributor to long term strategy in an account management capacity
- Constructing and interpreting complex development appraisals for various reasons, mainly for Financial Viability Assessments purposes to support our clients’ planning applications
- Proactive trouble shooting
- Information management & reporting
- Regular, consistent and targeted communication
- Risk management and mitigation
- Governance and contract management
- Strategic thinker who actively listens and asks lots of questions
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Team Player
- High service delivery skills which are clear and bespoke for each client
- Has led and implemented complex business change solutions
- Is comfortable and confident in developing relationships at executive level and able to influence
- Previous experience of high risk, high value executive client situations
- Surveying background ideal, with good understanding across all specialisms
- Sound knowledge of public sector activity
Please give me a call to discuss (Sam) 07917 042 950.
I am a specialist General Practice recruiter with over 5 years’ experience in the industry. If this role isn’t for you but you’d like to discuss your options I’d love to hear from you.