A pioneering property and construction consultancy with global market-presence are seeking a project focused Senior Building Surveyor to join their close-knit, City based Building Consultancy team.
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will benefit from flexible working and join a collaborative, friendly and forward-thinking working environment.
Sectors including Commercial, Defense, Pharmaceuticals and Education.
The Senior Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will act as a key client interface and carry out a variety of projects throughout Greater London. The role will be a traditional building surveying opportunity with a project focus that will include design and specifications and contract administration on behalf of a varied client portfolio.
The Successful Senior Building Surveyor?
- MRICS preferred
- 5+ years client facing building surveying experience
- Experience carrying out a variety of project focused building surveying disciplines
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- Client-facing with the 'soft skills' required to build and maintain key client relationships
- £50,000 - £65,000 basic salary
- Company car/car allowance
- Enhanced contributary pension (12%)
- Private medical care
- Bi-annual pay reviews
- Life assurance
- 24 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave incentive
- Professional subscriptions
- Continued professional training
- Frequent office events and company socials
- Additional benefits
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / MRICS / Project Management / Building Surveyor / Property