I am currently recruiting for an Interim Estates Surveyor for a client side organisation near Cardiff. This role will be starting in the new year and will be for a period of twelve months. This role may be offered on a fixed term contract or on a hourly rate. Really nice team, with a varied commercial estate. If you are interested please give me a call.
My client is a organisation with a varied commercial estates across the South of Wales.
The Interim Estates Surveyor would have the following responsibilities:
- All elements of estates management of the commercial portfolio. This would include rent reviews, valuations, acquisition and disposals.
- Liaising with tenants on all manner of property related issues.
I am looking for an Interim Estates Surveyor with the following experience:
- Experience of estates management skills
- Ideally would be comfortable doing, but not having to sign off valuations
- Initially home based, but there would be potentially be some need to travel to Cardiff for site inspections
- Good computer skills
- Strong stakeholder skills
- Experience of working on commercial property portfolios
This role will be a twelve month contract, offering a competitive hourly rate. Really nice role for a surveyor.