A young and ambitious Quantity Surveying consultancy outside of London are seeking a Monitoring Surveyor to work alongside one of the company Directors.
The Director heading up the Monitoring side of the business has a diverse Surveying background and is open to those with, or without Monitoring Surveying experience.
The Monitoring Surveyor
Based in Surrey, around the Chessington area, the successful Monitoring Surveyor will work alongside a Director, undertaking a variety of technical, monitoring services for several high profile clients.
The successful Monitoring Surveyor will have as a minimum:
- A RICS accredited degree
- Experience working as a Surveyor (Quantity or Building) within a PQS/Consultancy environment
- Fund/Bank Monitoring experience would be desirable, or an interest in this field
- Excellent communication skills
- £30,000 - £40,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working conditions
- Constant training and development
- APC training
- Professional membership fees
- Career progression
- Diverse workload
- Laptop and mobile
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James
Monitoring Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor / Surveyor / Project Management / Building Surveyor