A professional, real estate consultancy are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Cost Management team, based a short distance from Farringdon station, as a result of serval new project wins.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will report to a Partner but will predominantly act independently on an array of residential projects from inception to completion/final accounts.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will have the pick of the projects with the consultancy working on a myriad of student accommodation, high end residential, build to rent, and later living projects.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree
- Good pre and post contract experience
- Comfortable working on projects independently
- MRICS, or eager to achieve
- Professional and articulate character
- £50,000 - £65,000
- 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Professional membership fees
- APC training and development
- Flexible working
- Project responsibility and career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Consultancy