A multi disciplinary construction consultancy are seeking an adaptable Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding and progressive practice which covers an array of residential projects across London and the South East.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will support a versatile, Quantity Surveying team which carries out a multi functional role for housing associations, new build developers, and private residential clients.
You will support the team, but also have the freedom to run your own project from inception to completion.
The Quantity Surveyor's Role
- Prepare contracts.
- Undertake various tender processes.
- Ensure that employer's requirements are fulfilled.
- Attend and chair meetings.
- Full post contract duties.
The Quantity Surveyor
- 3+ years' experience
- Preferably a successful track record of acting as an Employer's Agent
- Residential project experience
- RICS accredited degree
- MRICS or working towards chartership
- Excellent communication skills
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible working location
- Mobile and laptop
- Diverse work
- APC training and professional memberships
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent / Surveying / Cost Management / Contract Administration