Ratings Valuation Surveyor
A UK based International consultancy that provides an exceptional combination of people, skills and services to create outstanding value for their clients is looking for a highly focused and experienced Commercial Ratings Surveyor to understand and apply the firms risk management and client take-on procedures to all assignments.
The Valuation Ratings Surveyor will utilise various third party databases to source appropriate valuation inputs and provide broad real estate advise to a wide range of internal clients.
The Successful Ratings Valuation Surveyor?
- MRICS qualified
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Work experience from a top advisory firm.
- Results driven, and flexibility to move between tasks fluidly.
- Strong face to face client skills.
- Report and supply property information to financial institutions.
- Car allowance
- Performance related profit share scheme.
- 26 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay after 2 years
- Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Senior Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036