Macdonald & Company are working with a Regional Consultancy who act on behalf of both private and public sector clients, from homeowners, to large developers and commercial businesses. They are now looking to add a Valuation Surveyor to join the company as part of a growth plan. Their team of Chartered Surveyors, Building Surveyors, Rural Surveyors & Planning Consultants work on Industrial, Retail and Office assets, so commercial experience is very important to have when applying for this role. The Role:
- You will use Argus Developer to undertake detailed development and residual appraisals as well as Argus Capitalisation to undertake both commercial property and all types of investment valuations
- Assist with portfolio valuations for financial accounting purposes
- Conduct valuations for secured lending purposes, which will all be undertaken in accordance with the RICS Valuation Standards incorporating the International Valuation Standards (Red Book)
- Statutory Valuations
- Carry out valuation calculations, as well as report and supply property information to financial institutions
- MRICS Qualified, ideally with 2 years PQE
- RICS Registered Valuer
- Strong technical and analytical capability
- The ability to manage your own workload with minimum supervision, dealing with and progressing instructions
- Strong drive for results and highly proactive and communicative.
This consultancy has a few regional offices and are open to where you'll be based, to find out more, please apply or call Calum Moylan on 0207 318 5880.