A globally recognised, Quantity Surveying consultancy, are seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their progressive Cost Management team in London.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be joining a practice with International clients, projects, and offices, but without the corporate environment.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working alongside a Senior Director, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will help manage a team of surveyors, look after client accounts, and carry out pre and post contract services.
This opportunity also represents a clear pathway to Director via a tailored career plan.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- A successful track record of delivering projects
- Previous experience within a Consultancy / PQS
- Good communication and management skills
- Ambitious and professional characteristics
- Strong cost planning experience
- £70,000 - £75,000
- Professional membership subscription
- 27 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Tailored career plan
- Mobile and Laptop
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Quantity Surveying / MRICS / Senior Cost Consultant