Are you an experienced Healthcare Project Manager looking to work for a unique and specialist firm? Are you looking to take on more responsibilities within your role? Then keep reading!
A growing, professional Consultancy firm are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their established London team. An exciting time to get involved in a growing firm and work with some of the best clients in the industry!
Working closely with other team members you will assist in the implementation and provision of high-quality consultancy advice. You will be expected to develop quickly so to begin to take additional responsibility for the management and delivery of specific projects. The job offers opportunities to work across the different teams within the business both locally and on a national level.
The role is to assist team members to execute work to a high quality, learn and gain experience from your peers and work toward professional development.
The workplace is a fluid environment, where staff are regularly coming and going from the office to meet with clients and respond to needs of the business. You should possess a high level of self-discipline, good time management and be able to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
Specific tasks associated with this role include:
The Business in General
- Contribute to the achievement of their business plan through fee earning, set to annual targets;
- Assist in growing the team and developing innovative and commercial solutions for clients;
- Maintain and develop existing relationships with existing clients and ensure that customer-focused high quality services are maintained;
- Undertake business development to increase our client base and ensure expertise knowledge and new services are promoted to new and existing clients;
- Develop sound working relationships with Estates advisors in relevant NHS and health-related organisations
- Actively participate in collecting market intelligence across the market and provide feedback to the Senior Team in the development of the marketing strategy;
- Attend training to develop and build on knowledge and professional skills;
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the healthcare sector;
Project Management team
- Manage the planning and delivery of all projects, to ensure that schemes are delivered to exceed client’s expectations and are completed on time, and within budget.
- Business Case preparation and option appraisal analysis – this is a core part of our business and support will be given to develop skills in this area if required;
- Manage the project team to ensure profitable business and sustainable client relationships are achieved.
- Knowledge and experience of working within JCT Forms of Contract and NECs ;
- Arrange, facilitate and lead in client meetings, conferences and other project team activities.
- Manage space planning, design solutions, feasibility studies, capital planning, design and contract supervision and option appraisals etc. in connection with proposed and approved developments.
- Undertake site surveys to confirm scope of works, preparation of tender specifications for refurbishment projects, schedule of dilapidations, evaluation of tenders and contract administration;
- Produce client’s Capital Project Management monitoring procedures in accordance with Concode, CIM and other NHS or Clients recommendations.
- Prepare and maintain monthly financial performance against agreed targets.
- Experience of AutoCAD advantageous, though not essential;