Commercial / Residential Valuations Surveyor
One of the UK's major consultancies is seeking a highly qualified Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor to join their Valuation team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor would need to be passionate about the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and be able to promote the service line as well as taking on a wide discipline of tasks as part of the team.
The Successful Surveyor - Commercial / Residential Valuations?
- MRICS qualified/Competence in Red Book valuations.
- Strong technical and analytical capability.
- Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied amount of portfolios.
- Team player with great leadership potential.
- High level client relationship skills.
- Inspecting client properties.
- Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
- Performance related profit bonus scheme.
- 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme after 3 months employment
- Private Medical Insurance
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
- David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
- 01628 367 036