Chartered Building Surveyor - Chartered Surveying Practice - Central London
Your new company
I am representing a medium sized Chartered Surveying practice that offers a wide range of professional services on all aspects of commercial and residential property. Many of their clients are in the medium size range themselves including corporates with up to 250 employees, or property companies and funds with holdings from 1 property through to 20 properties. They also act for many banks, and other not-for-profit organisations.
Your new role
An opportunity has arisen for a Qualified Building Surveyor to join the team and make a significant
contribution to the business and enhance their career prospects in the process. The Team includes
another qualified building surveyor, a junior building surveyor working towards qualification and an administrator.
A key part of the role will be to maximise the income stream from the practices' property management
clients and to work with the Equity Partners and the Team to continue to grow their building surveying
instructions from non-management clients.
What you'll need to succeed
- Chartered Building Surveyor with demonstrable relevant building surveying experience
and a focus on best practice systems and processes.
- demonstrate a track record of successful client relationships and an interest in business
generation and growth.
- experience of working for and serving medium sized businesses.
- have a thorough understanding of the technicalities inherent in building surveying and in the
controls, processes and procedures required for an efficient and effective client service.
What you'll get in return
- Base salary commensurate with the above
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus
- Success in this role will open up the opportunity to enhance your responsibilities and status.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.