Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We have an excellent new opportunity for a Building Surveyor to join our successful and established team based in our Cumbria office.
- Implementing the Tetra tech business development plan for the region
- Undertaking condition surveys, historic building surveys, measured surveys, fire risk assessments, DDA Audits and providing dilapidations advice
- Preparation of AutoCAD minor works design, preparation of tender documentation
- Acting as contractor administrator for minor works projects
- Reporting findings through verbal and written communications
- Completion of surveys / designs in full accordance with good practice / RICS guidance and Tetratech procedures
- Writing of technical reports / tender documentation
- Preparation of design / contract documentation
- Proactively interprets and takes appropriate actions / decisions
- Operates at a professional level
- Ensures departmental processes are adhered to
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Degree qualified (preference give to a Degree in Building Surveying)
- Building surveying experience
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Ability to support team members
- IT literate (incl AutoCAD)
- OS security clearance
- Clean driving license
- Proven track record in improving revenues and financial performance
- Chartered Building Surveyor with post qualification experience
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We are very happy to discuss flexible working for this role, including the possibility of reduced hours, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can offer a range of solutions to help you to get the most out of your work / life balance.