Are you an experienced Project Manager with a construction consultancy background? Live within commutable distance to Northampton? Do you want to work to an exciting employer who cares about your career development? Then apply below!!
A dynamic consultancy firm of Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors are looking for an experienced and ambitious Project Manager to join their established team in Northampton. With an excellent market reputation with amazing blue-chip clients all over the UK, this is an amazing opportunity for a talented Project Manager!
As the Project Manager, your background will look like:
- Experienced Construction Project Manager
- Able to lead a project in a team environment and report directly to a Client
- Good understanding of construction technology, sufficient to carry out quality inspections and reports
- Experienced in construction procurement, contracts (particularly JCT) and administering projects
- Experience within the industrial, education and / or commercial - desirable
- Professionally qualified (preferably MRICS, MCIOB) and ideally with a consultancy background, but not essential. (Candidates that are in the process of gaining a professional qualification will be considered and actively supported)
The role of the Project Manager:
- Ideally based at the Northampton office with an element of remote working.
- You will be responsible for seeing projects through from inception to completion, ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and to the highest quality.
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Professional membership fee paid
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent career / promotion prospects within the environment of a Partnership