A family feel, construction consultancy in Gloucestershire are seeking a professional and intelligent Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager to join their growing team.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for delivering detailed, pre-construction services whilst also being a key contact for clients.
You will also support the junior Quantity Surveyors with their training, projects, and development.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Quantity Surveying degree or similar
- Client side/PQS/ Consultancy experience
- Good communication skills
- Ambitious and enthusiastic personality
- Able to commute to Cheltenham
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 25 days annual leave
- Career development
- Professional membership fees
- Flexible working
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveyor / Gloucestershire / Cost Manager / Surveying / Cost consultancy / Senior Quantity Surveyor