A multi-disciplined architectural and property consultancy with offices UK wide are seeking are seeking a career-driven Assistant Building Surveyor to join their close-knit Cambridge based team.
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will benefit from receiving tailored APC support whilst offering the full complement of traditional building surveying services across sectors, including, Education, Residential, and Commercial.
The Assistant Building Surveyor Role?
The successful Assistant Building Surveyor will join an integrated Building Surveying team who place a huge emphasis on employee development and work/life balance. You will be given the opportunity to carry out a variety of building surveying services including but not limited to:
- Defect Diagnosis
- Contract Administration/Project Management
- Building Surveys
- Feasibility Studies
- Design/Specification Writing
The Successful Assistant Building Surveyor?
- APC enrolled
- Experience working in a client-facing, private practice/consultancy Building Surveying environment
- Proficient in Design/Specification and Contract Administration using JCT contracts preferred
- A positive 'can-do' attitude
- £25,000 - £35,000 pa
- Structured APC support + CPD
- A company wide emphasis on personal development and work/life balance
- Generous benefits package
- Diverse project portfolio
If you are a Building Surveyor considering your career opportunities, please contact Hadley Segal at Brandon James for an informative and confidential discussion.
Building Surveying / APC / MRICS / Building Surveys / Building Surveyor / Property / Assistant Building Surveyor