A leading Quantity Surveying practice with an array of impressive and technically interesting projects are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their Central London, Cost Management team.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
Working closely with an Associate and Quantity Surveying Partner, the successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be involved in procurement and post contract for a large mixed use development.
You will also be working on office and laboratory new build and conversion schemes.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Office, or Laboratory, or mixed use project experience
- Ambitious and client facing personality.
- Pre and post contract experience
- Current SQS experience, or a Project Quantity Surveyor seeking a step up
- £50,000 - £60,000
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- MRICS subscription fee
- Career development programme
- Car allowance
- Social events
- Gym membership
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
MRICS / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / Cost Consultant / Quantity Surveying