I have an opportunity for an ambitious, client focused and motivated experienced Building Surveyor to work within the South East. You will have the flexibility of office working and homeworking as required.
To be successful in your application you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Recognised Building Surveying qualification
- Either MRICS Chartered or enrolled on the APC with over 3 years of experience
- General Building Surveying experience
- Planning Applications and approval
- Heritage Property, desirable
- Preparation of specifications and contract administration work
- Ability to undertake the role of Principal Designer under CDM 2015 regulations
- Defect Investigation reports
- Building Pathology inspection and reports
- Undertaking schedules of dilapidations on residential and commercial property
- Schedules of condition, on residential property and ideally some commercial buildings
- Undertake and sign off insurance reinstatement cost assessment’s
The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise their workload, work to tight deadlines and work under pressure with a high attention to detail. You will be working alone remote working and on site visits but also as part of a wider team so you will need to be a team player.
To be eligible, a candidate must be legally able to work in the UK and have a full, ‘clean’ driving licence.
Appropriate training APC / CPD will be provided and excellent career progression opportunities are available for the right candidate.
Salary will be in the range of £40,000 to £55,000 plus benefits which will include car allowance, annual leave which increases with service.