A National Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an intelligent and enthusiastic Graduate Quantity Surveyor who would be interested in a technically challenging and interesting role within their M&E, cost management team.
The successful Graduate Quantity Surveyor will gain exposure across an array of projects whilst benefiting from extensive training and support from an extremely pleasant, Quantity Surveying team.
Project sectors include: Residential, Healthcare and Commercial.
The M&E Graduate Quantity Surveyor
- Completed a BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying
- Enthusiastic and professional character
- Good communication skills
- Experience, or an interest in becoming a M&E Quantity Surveyor
- Committed to achieving MRICS
- £20,000 - £30,000
- 25 days annual leave
- APC training
- Social events
- Career development
- Job security
- Laptop and work mobile phone
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
M&E / Mechanical and Electrical / Quantity Surveying / Cost Manager / Graduate Quantity Surveyor / Cost Consultant / MRICS