Our client is seeking an experienced Valuation Surveyor to join their Surrey-based team, working across London & the South East of England.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in all aspects of property valuation, preferably including Commercial & Development Valuations. Whilst the main bulk of their work comprises residential valuation surveys, applications from candidates with commercial valuation skills would also be welcome.
The successful applicant:
- must hold VRS
- likely that you will have at least 2 years’ experience post-qualification (or very close to)
- able to undertake accurate surveys and well-supported valuations
- have excellent report writing abilities
- be capable of working independently on a variety of interesting property types
They currently have a highly experienced team in place and this would be an ideal opportunity for a surveyor seeking career development across a range of residential disciplines.
Whilst the office is based in Surrey, working from home is also anticipated (and in the short term - required), and you will be provided with all the necessary equipment to operate a home office including laptop and IT support.
In return, we are looking to offer the following package:
- Basic Salary between £35,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Generous bonus scheme based on individual billing
- 20 days annual leave in addition to Bank Holidays and an additional 3 days leave over the Christmas period
- Car allowance scheme
If you are seeking a friendly and professional team to support your career progression whilst providing a stable and consistent workload, get in touch today.