A first class organisation, providing Quantity Surveying and Project Management services on a range of Hospitality, Residential, and Commercial schemes is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor's Role
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for providing a full Cost Management service on a range of luxury hotels and high end residential schemes for a consultancy who have been exceptionally busy over the last 6 months.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor
- You will have a PQS/Consultancy background with a proven track record of cost planning, measuring, preapring tenders, and carrying out valuations.
- The Senior Quantity Surveyor be capable of running projects independently, paying particular attention to detail.
- Ideally MRICS.
- £60,000 - £65,000
- 26 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 1 day off for your birthday
- Discretionary Bonus
- Career progression
- Varied workload and responsibility
- RICS training and members paid for
- Flexible working conditions
- Child care vouchers
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Quantity Surveying / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager / MRICS / Consultancy