Are you an experienced Development Monitoring Surveyor looking to join an established real estate team? Looking to work on prestigious schemes valued up to £500m? Then apply below!
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Development Monitoring Surveyor to join a leading Real Estate and Property firm in London. You will have the opportunity to advise real estate stake holders on their interests in development schemes. You will have the opportunity to work within sectors including residential, commercial, hotels, retail and industrial. If you have an interest in real estate development, then this is the role for you!
The role of the Development Monitoring Surveyor:
- You will typically be advising clients as part of a full initial review of development proposals, reporting and advising on all aspects of the delivery of a real estate development (developer credentials, financing, appraisal budgets, programme, design, statutory consents, third party legal agreements, site investigations and construction commercial set up) and identifying development risks - with advice feeding into the structuring of transactions.
- This is then followed by monthly monitoring of the development, reporting on progress and how the various risks and challenges in the development process are being managed.
- The role requires direct liaison with clients, developers and their professional teams and as such, excellent inter-personal skills are key.
As the Development Monitoring Surveyor your background will be:
- Degree qualified in a relevant construction or property discipline
- Background in construction, development or property (quantity surveying, project management or building surveying background)
- Strong professional / technical skill set
- MRICS qualification preferable
- Self-starter who is eager to learn and progress
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Good report writing skills
- Dynamic and personable
- Strong business development skills
- Leadership and line management experience/interest