Reporting into the Technical Director the Technical Manager will lead on their designated projects, managing an internal teams of coordinators as well as the consultant design team. Based out of the divisional office in Reading, typical schemes range from 50 to 500 units and as Technical Manager you will be involved across all stages from land viability through to delivery and handover.
The company are a household name in the property and construction industry, delivering new build residential schemes on a national scale. They place a key emphasis on progression and development and are looking to bring in an experienced Technical Manager to aid the divisional growth and deliver projects across Reading, Berkshire and the surrounding areas.
- As the Technical Manager, you will work closely with the land team from early acquisition and be tasked with taking sites from pre planning through to delivery.
- You will set the design programme, appoint and manage the consultant team ensuring exceptional project delivery,
- Resolve day to day design issues in liaison with the consultant team.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders to allow smooth delivery of the project.
- Help with the development of Technical Coordinators.
- Work closely with customer care, sales, marketing and the commercial teams to deliver a high quality product.
- Experience as a Technical Manager within another volume builder is preferred.
- You will have lead and run projects before.
- A varied project background with exposure to multiple build types.
- Keen to progress into more senior positions.
- Any management of internal technical staff would be a bonus.
- Basic Salary of £60-70,000
- Car allowance, pension and health care among other benefits.
- Eligible for annual bonus consideration.
- Opportunities for career development.