As a Senior Technical Coordinator you will work in unison with a Technical Manager to lead multiple developments from early planning stages right through to construction and handover. Working on projects ranging from 100 to 500 units you will be delivering an interesting variety of projects utilising different construction methodologies, including traditional housing, RC apartments, low rise, medium rise and even timber frame.
My client are a tier 1 House builder and developer however you will be joining a divisional office near Reading that place great emphasis on development and can offer a family feel within the office. The specialise in creating excellent new build residential homes.
- As a Senior Technical Coordinator you will work closely with you Technical Manager across 2-3 live developments within the Reading area.
- As the Senior Technical Coordinator you will manage the consultant Design Team ensuring the individual stakeholders are delivering against the agreed expectations.
- You will report on progress to the senior leadership team and ensure any issues or amendments are carried out to a high standard.
- Oversee the design & technical coordination on site to ensure a timely delivery to handover.
- When necessary you will be involved on the early stages of projects in tendering and consultant appointments.
- You will also work closely with your land, planning and commercial teams across each development.
- House building and residential development experience is a must.
- You may be a Technical Coordinator looking for a step up to a Senior role.
- Experience on large scale, multi-unit development.
- Self motivated and a self starter.
- Confident and able to manage various stakeholders effectively.
- Ideally located within driving distance of Reading.
- £55,000-£65,000 basic salary.
- Car allowance, pension, health care among other benefits.
- Eligible for annual bonus consideration.
- Opportunities to develop your career and gain exposure to different areas of the construction life cycle.