- Identify and acquire strategic and immediate land for development across the UK. Taking forward schemes through the development process.
- Help define the site plan, appoint professional teams, secure planning and work with contractors to deliver market leading sites for leasing.
An established with a track record of successfully delivery of £multi-million schemes that span the property sector. Partnering with leading institutions to create schemes of high quality, value and returns. Continuing to invest in new developments across the regions.
Your role and responsibilities will be many and varied, including:
- Working with Land owners and agents to identify and secure land opportunities.
- Undertaking appraisals, planning research, feasibility investigations and market analysis
- Bid submissions and tender analysis
- Negotiation of Terms for purchase & sale
- Assemble development teams
- Site promotion through local plan
- Statutory agreements
- Manage external advisers and and help secure tenants, occupiers or purchasers for projects
You will be an experienced Development Manager, Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) Town Planner (MRTPI) or property expert with experience of identifying and securing land. You will have been operating as a Development Manager for a UK based Development business or in an advisory capacity for a respected consultancy / agency.
Passionate about your industry - you will enjoy the development process and have a considerable professional network.
You will understand what it takes to provide accurate development appraisals, create master-plans, build development teams, secure planning, oversee construction activity and understand the demands of occupiers.
Candidates will receive a market leading remuneration package. c. £70,000 to £80,000 + Car + Bonus