You will be creating a robust contractor supply chain that will effectively deliver major projects across the South West - including large infrastructure schemes to enable construction of Mixed Use projects.
You will oversee third parties to drive deficiencies and productivity.
A leading UK Property Business with a growing South West portfolio.
- Support in the development of a clear contractor supply chain strategy
- Responsible for developing a procurement strategy for project delivery
- Ensure the supply chain delivers quality requirements
- Lead on balancing formal commercial & legal risk
- Support on developing procedures and implement robust supply chain management procedures
- Accountable for ensuring Procurement is delivered on time and within budget
- Drive high performance
- Review and develop external Employers Agent cost management and reporting procedures
- Work collaboratively with project teams to understand supplier performance
- Accountable for ensuring the Supply chain meets requirements
- Reviews and approves monthly cash flow
- Accountable for reducing financial risk and maximising opportunity on projects
- Responsible for ensuring contracts are settled and work areas transferred to asset management teams smoothly
- Gain feedback from internal stakeholders to understand future supply chain requirements - future proofing our supply chain framework.
Likely a PQS / Professional Quantity Surveyor operating for a respected consultancy in the South West & Wales
Seeking a move client side to bring your professional influencing skills in-house to drive performance and deliver exciting projects.
£40,000 - £60,000 Dependant on capabilities + Car + Bonus