Quantity Surveyor Leeds
Your new company
This international consultancy based in Leeds City Centre is looking to expand their cost consultancy team. They work with a variety of public sector and private sector clients.
Your new role
You will be responsible for:
- To support business objectives of delivering value for money in all circumstances
- To carry out assigned duties efficiently and in accordance with processes and procedures
- Comply with established commercial/procurement/ contractual strategies
- Take personal responsibility for complying with Environmental, Health, Safety, Security and Quality Standards
- Individually or as part of a team operate processes for the selection, appointment and management of construction and engineering contractors
What you'll need to succeed
You will have completed an RICS Quantity Surveying degree with some experience within the industry. You will have a great work ethic and the ability to manage client relationships.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary and APC support.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.