A contract working for a central government organisation for an Asset/Development manager. £350 inside scope
I am currently recruiting for a local government body in Greater London for a Asset/Development Manager on a contract basis at £350 p/d inside scope.
To manage and optimise commercial portfolio for both new and existing Retail space within the In-Station Retail Estate including; LU, Overground, Rail for London, Docklands Light Railway and Bus Stations.
This role is responsible for managing the end to end process for delivering commercial retail space: Through management of individual transactions.
- Optimizing retail space for our Business Partners success resulting in maximizing income and customer experience in a safe environment - ensuring the right balance between project delivery timeframes whilst embracing our Health and Safety culture.
- Align their individual portfolio with the estate wide strategic view by working closely with the Retail Space Development Lead, as well as Strategic partners, Specialist Advisors and Sponsorship team with the strategic aims of supporting our tenant business partners as a conscientious landlord, both SME's and national brands.
- Placing Customer Experience at the heart of our approach support the drive to increase revenue growth through development of excellent partnership relationships with retailers and wider stakeholders.
- Work closely with the operating business, stakeholders to gain buy in, and to identify the most effective delivery methods and expedite the delivery process
- Work closely with the Construction teams Construction team (and other modes where appropriate) to consider the feasibility of retail development projects, including the development of a suitable business case.
- Working with the appropriate internal and external stakeholders, manage and implement revenue growth strategies aligned to the overall retail strategy to achieve the optimum use of space and brand mix
- Management and coordination of the investment appraisal process for those commercial opportunities identified as feasible.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety statutory approvals and training standards and guidelines are followed.
- Accountable and Responsible for the successful delivery of the In Station Retail Budget and Business Plan
In addition, it is predominantly managing a pipeline and dealing with local authorities, however the candidate will not be autonomously working with full accountability for budget and delivery in that sense. They will be reliant on other resource and a matrix structure whilst being a part of a very lean and agile team.